25 Sep Brisbane Festival 2013
Posted at 09:46h in brisbane, brisbane festival, events, eventsfortheweekend, light show, santos glng light show, whats on in brisbane 0 Comments
The Brisbane Festival runs each year over three weeks in September, this year falling from 7-28 September 2013. Brisbane locals come to visit Southbank and surroundings, to catch a glimpse of the festival each night, with a surprisingly big outcome even on week nights. On the final Saturday, the Sunsuper Riverfire is held, a night filled with music and fireworks to celebrate the closing of Brisbane Festival.
Over this time, there are a range of shows and events such as:
- QPAC and the Queensland Conservatorium performances
- The Spiegeltent with music and shows
- Food stalls, such as a German Sausage Hut, Malaysian cuisine and Churros along the river
- The Pop-Up Hotel for event winners
- Events at the Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm
- The Santos GLNG Light Show on each evening
- And more!
Did you check out Brisbane Festival this year? What did you think? Here are some snaps of my night!
|Santos GLNG Light Show @ 7:00pm and 8:30pm daily
|Entrance to The Spiegeltent|