|The Magic Fountain of Montjuïc, Barcelona, Spain.|
Interesting facts about Spain:
- Capital City: Madrid
- Climate: Hot summers, cold winters
- Best time to go: Spring when it’s not too hot
- Tipping is not a custom in Spain, however sometimes people leave leftover change when paying the bill at restaurants as a tip
- High unemployment rates are an issue in Spain
- Spain’s Industry is known for Textiles and apparel, food and beverages, metals and metal manufactures, chemica
- Agriculture: Grain, vegetables, olives, wine grapes; beef; fish
- Exports: Machinery, motor vehicles, foodstuffs, other consumer goods
- Legal drinking age is 18
- Selling of alcohol is not permitted in stores between 10 PM and 9 AM.
Designed by Antoni Gaudí and built during the years 1906–1912 in the Eixample district of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. See here for more information about La Pedera.